Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day! 1964


Dad and Me, 1964 at Uncle Al's Camp on the Crooked River, Naples, Maine

This is one of my favorite photographs.  I was almost three years old.  My uncle had an old summer camp on the Crooked River and the whole family would go up there over the Fourth of July holidays.  That was a lot of people, because my Mom and Uncle Al were from a family of seven siblings!

My Mom probably took this photo.  She was pregnant with my little sister at the time.  She should have been the one taking the luxurious nap! 

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

----------------------------

Heather Wilkinson Rojo, "Happy Father's Day!  1964", Nutfield Genealogy, posted June 19, 2016,  ( http://nutfieldgenealogy.blogspot.com/2016/06/happy-fathers-day-1964.html: accessed [access date]).

1 comment: